How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3933
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** I'd like to consult regarding change

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I'd like to consult regarding change of status from G4 to green card.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'd like to make sure this is confidential and won't be posted...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is this?
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.All question and answer threads are posted and may be viewed by the public but your identity is not known. I don't even know your identity.However if you want a premium service of a phone call I am able to give you my phone number which will nly be available to you and you can block your number and call me to talk.Judith
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
I sent you an offer for a phone call. You may ignore it and continue with posting your question in this thread.Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd rather not have this posted, as per my first text.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.
There is no option to not have this in an open thread. That is how this service works.I gave you an option.Otherwise, you will need to contact an attorney for a personal consultation.Judith

Related Immigration Law Questions