How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is to continue on the question i asked yestarday

Customer Question

This is to continue on the question i asked yestarday
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

What was the question again?


Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

1) In my daughter's situation , Does apply for her that 3 or 10 year bar rule, is there any risk?.

She does not begin to accrue unlawful presence towards the 3 or 10 year bar until she turns 18. So if she leaves the country for her immigrant visa before she is 18 years and 6 months she does not trigger any bar.
2) Even though her petition will be consular, on form i130 there are answered to questions that suggest that my daughter is been here for long time (her current address, when did she enter to USA) any problem with that?

No be 100% honest.
3) in question 14 they ask for my "class of admission'' Where do I find that?

That is on your green card. Who sponsored you? I do not recall.

thanks in advance...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My card said under the word category "IRO", my sponsor was my sister in law husband
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

That is your category of admission "IRO".