How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jen Marie, Esq. Your Own Question
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4729
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Jen Marie, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a non-profit, Spanish speaking service in Reno or

Customer Question

Is there a non-profit, Spanish speaking service in Reno or anywhere in Nevada--or the
U.S.A. who can furnish guidelines, i.e. about Visa Green Card Passport?
My good friend who needs these services may be giving payment to an attorney/SCAM
operation. and thank you so much, muy amable. ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, buenas tardes. My name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

When you say furnish guidelines, can you be more specific? Help with immigration applications?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not at all happy with this service . I know there is a very easy answer to my request, ie a name and phone number.
I am opting OUT RIGHT NOW. Keep the $5.00 this service is "not good faith" The view answer showed nothing but a
request for MORE MONEY, DO NOT CHARGE MY MasterCard acc't for remainders of money. Maren a. Teilman
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to explain that You do not get charged again just for replying to my answer. You can respond to me freely. I just wanted to make sure that I understood what information your friend needed before I sent you a name of an organization. You are not charged any more just for replying to my inquiry, promise :) I do not work for the website. I only get paid if you rate me positively. Give me a chance to help you.

There is a good organization in Nevada that helps immigrants that do not speak English. They can help your friend get the information and guidelines that she needs.

Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada

500 E. Fourth Street
Reno, NV 89512(###) ###-#### (ext 710 for English, 720 for Spanish)***@******.***

Once you call them, they may be able to tell you about an office closer to her. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding or if you thought I was trying to deceive you. Like I said I just wanted to make sure I understood what she needed. If you need any other clarification you can respond and again, you are not charged each time you reply.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Related Immigration Law Questions