How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As a permanent residence, is there any way that I would be

Customer Question

As a permanent residence, is there any way that I would be able to bring my homosexual partner to the united states? Regard this that we cannot get married in our own country. Over there our relationship is not legal. and we cannot get married somewhere else because at least one of us should be the citizen of the country that we would get married on.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I believe I already answered this for you. Let me know if you need more help.