How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is: my cousin son who's Cuban lives now in

Customer Question

Good evening,
My question is: my cousin son who's Cuban lives now in Spain, his parents who originally were Cuban now are citizens of Spain. He would like to come and I told him that I would send him an invitation to come. He probably would need a visa. do you think they would give to him? I'm an American citizen and I have been living here for a long time.
Do you think that he would be able to stay if he's able to get the visa?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Is he currently a Spanish citizen and has a Spanish passport?