How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was born in canada and my dad was american. I went to gh

Customer Question

i was born in canada and my dad was american. I went to high school in Ohio and moved back to canada 10 years ago. I tried to re-enter the states and was refused entry what do I do?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no im poor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: i spent from ages 8 28 in the us and have a social security number and did work there
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is your date of birth? How long did your father live in the U.S. before you were born? Were your parents married at the time of your birth?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My DOB is March 17 1960. I dont know how long my dad was there have not seen him since 1970.Yes they were married.My dad Was in the US military as far as I know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey whats this 46 bucks you took
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I was writing out your answer when I just saw your follow-up. This is not a free service. If you want me to continue, I have the method for you to apply for U.S. Citizenship. Just let me know because I am not given a salary to be here and I ONLY get compensated by a small portion of your deposit and ONLY if you are satisfied.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

And believe me $46 for a consultation with a licensed and experienced attorney is very economical. No having to make an appointment and drive to a law firm, no having to fill out paperwork and waiting for the consultation. So let me know if you would like to continue. You are NOT charged per question nor per response nor per answer.

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Would you like me to continue or will you be requesting a refund? I'd like to help, so please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not afford $46 to be removed without permission, I certainly cannot afford anymore. As it is I can't buy groceries now!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. I will ask the administrators for a refund for you. No need to reply. Good luck.