How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 117457
Experience:  Immigration Law Expert
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Ghanaian. I want to visit the usa. i need adivise on

Customer Question

I am a Ghanaian . I want to visit the usa for vacation. i need adivise on all the requirements ill need to get a visa. I am a young, 23 , university graduate , male , and any other details ask. I need a visa, i need advise on best way to get
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need a current passport, you need to have a spare photograph and you need to fill out a form DS-160 ( The visa fee must be paid in advance and it is $160 US and it is non-refundable whether or not the visa is issued. They will check your criminal history (presuming you have none, you should have no issues). They will also check that you have strong ties to your country and intend to return (such as have a job or own property or have family in your country) and that you are not seeking a visitor visa as a way to go to the US and remain there.