Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Im trying to make appointment at (ASC) in mexico but going

Customer Question
to this website mexico.usvisa-info.com only...
im trying to make appointment at (ASC) in mexico but going to this website mexico.usvisa-info.com only gives instructions to fill out a ds160 we have already filled out the ds260 so im having a hard time trying to figure this out
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no im doing paperwork on my own
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: the appointment in ciudad juarez is april 25th so i need the appointment for fingerprints and pics
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What are you choosing when you get to the website?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there are 2 options first one says to select if you have already completed a ds-160 other option says to continue or check on an application of visa. they are both asking to fill put or give info about the ds160. that is the problem i do not know if i do have to fill out the ds160 , I have appointment 4-25-2016 i have medical appointment already now i am supposed to set up the fingerprints and dhl I do have confirmation page of the ds260
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
never mind i found the answer myself

Ok you can ask for a refund from customer service. Thanks.

Ely, Counselor at Law