Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My name's I have hard tö draft a paragraph to Nvc would you

Customer Question

my name's ***** ***** have hard tö draft a paragraph to Nvc would you pls help me with
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have filed a form I 30 for my daughter in April 21, 2008 she has interview scheduled March 21, 2016 but 1 of her son over 21 years of age and not qualify with cspa
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: yes March 21 , 2016
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You are asking if the son qualifies under the CSPA?

Hello Kim. I wanted to help you, but you never responded. How did the interview go?

Thank you for ignoring me. I do sincerely ***** ***** worked out. Good luck.