How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28862
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I want to have a friend of mine from Nicaragua to visit

Customer Question

If I want to have a friend of mine from Nicaragua to visit as a guest of mine and he dose not have a tourist visa. How can I go about writing a letter or getting assistance so he can visit the Us on a tourist Visa?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

You would need to write a letter of invitation for him to take with him on his visa interview for a visitor visa.

Here is a link to sample letter which you would edit to meet your situation.

You may include with the letter the affidavit of support I-134

He will file his DS-160 online, pay the visa fee and book his appointment, all also online. Here is the link with step by step instruction

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.


Related Immigration Law Questions