How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3941
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a girlfriend in the Philippines and I want to bring

Customer Question

I have a girlfriend in the Philippines and I want to bring her to the usa. What is the best way for me to get her here. How long will it take and how much would it cost. Also if we got married and she left me after a couple years am I going to be subject to child support for her child
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

When you say you want to bring her to the USA, do you mean you want to marry her and have her immigrate permanently?

Related Immigration Law Questions