Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Judith I just returned and was reading your letter. I just

Customer Question
Hi judith I just returned...
Hi judith I just returned and was reading your letter. I just started. I don't have access to anything he hid it all. I know her first name and have a recipient number connected to her from western union. I know he has sent her at least 30K and she has threatened my children Please tell me what you need Ill fill out the forms
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

I don't see your question history except for the new question about your credit card.

If we had a prior question thread that I answered for you then we need to continue with that thread.

Judith

Gina, please refer to your first posted question and we need to continue there and not start a new thread.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/5fec5b5d68b3404d9d2b44c0619bfb8d

Ely, Counselor at Law