How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Judith I am on H1B, my employer is filing GC in EB2.. which

Customer Question

Hi Judith I am on H1B, my employer is filing GC in EB2.. which needs 5 years Progressive experience \ my Question is arround that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes.. i Have previous experience in the same field but.. i am able to gather Experience letters with the same Job/Duties.. for 4 Years 11 Months & 20 days i am short of 10 Days i have experience but not in the same Job duties but i cannot get an experience letter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me, what is your question?