Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Judith I am on H1B, my employer is filing GC in EB2.. which…

Customer Question
Hi Judith I...

Hi Judith I am on H1B, my employer is filing GC in EB2.. which needs 5 years Progressive experience \ my Question is arround that

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes.. i Have previous experience in the same field but.. i am able to gather Experience letters with the same Job/Duties.. for 4 Years 11 Months & 20 days i am short of 10 Days i have experience but not in the same Job duties but i cannot get an experience letter

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/14/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Thank you for requesting me, what is your question?

Judith