Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I am filling out the I-129f. I have a question on part 1

Customer Question
I am filling out the...
I am filling out the I-129f. I have a question on part 1 question 14. "Have you ever filed for this or any other alien fiance or husband wife before"
I was previously married to a foreign national who was here legally going to college. We married and went through the immigration process that way. Should I answer yes or no. If yes, then what should I put for her A-number as she does not have one. She became naturalized citizen many years ago.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

She had an A# ***** it will still appear on her naturalization certificate. You are not in contact with her to get it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't think that she will give it to me. Also I take it that I should mark "yes" on the form?

Yes, because that is the truth and it isn't like they won't find out anyway, so mark "YES" and if she doesn't give you the A#, then write "unavailable" or "unknown", even if you have to write it by hand.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Doug. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.