Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

I am looking for the following information: Where can I find

Customer Question

I am looking for the following information :
Where can I find the information of all those H1B visa sponsoring employer (Name & Address ) who filed a petition to UCCIS for H1B ?
Many employer files many H1B petitions and not all petitions gets selected in lucky draw system. So where can I get those employer's information whose H1B petition got selected ? Is it a public information ? Or do I have to submit FOIA request ? And, if I need to submit FOIA request it should be directed to which department ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: That information is not readily available in a list. The only option would be a FOIS request, and even then, I have serious doubts that it will be available through that option; the vast majority of immigration matters are confidential, unless and until they get tot he BIA and Circuit courts, where precedent is set. An initial filing is likely confidential in nature and likely will not be a matter of public record.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you want a 30 minute phone call to discuss this or anything else, let me know. I can send you an offer for that.

Otherwise, kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. You can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating for my customer service is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked; I am sure you agree that would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Keep in mind, you are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

I received a notice that you require additional assistance. How might I assist you?

Expert:  Expert James replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

As you know, I work for a living. Yet I have not been given credit for my work with you. And you might have noticed that another Expert has agreed with my analysis of your case. So I would appreciate if you helped me get my credit for this. It will also help me close this question. Thank you!