Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have been a legal permanent resident years now, not yet, i

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: i have been a legal permanent resident for 5 years now
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i was charged with a misdemeanor which and the charge dismissed as a nolle prosequi without a guilty plea
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: i want to apply for citizenship now that 5 years are over
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Immigration Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

OK, I understand you had an arrest and that you were very fortunate to have the case dismissed nolle prosequi.

What is your question?

Judith