How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3942
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How are you, good thanks my nem is, I am blessed your there,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: how are you
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: good thanks my nem is tony
JA: Glad to hear it. What do you want help with?
Customer: I am blessed your there
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am afraid to do that personally
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: ok my case is this ,I am here for 11 years ,I have retail store and gas station with my relative ,I have no paper
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Immigration Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello Tony my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

May I ask you what your question is? I suspect you may be asking how you can become legal.

How did you enter the country?

Are you married? Is your spouse a US citizen?