Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How are you, good thanks my nem is, I am blessed your there,

Customer Question
How are you Lawyer's...

How are you

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm good. And you?

Good thanks my nem is tony

Lawyer's Assistant: Glad to hear it. What do you want help with?

I am blessed your there

Lawyer's Assistant: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I am afraid to do that personally

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?

Ok my case is this ,I am here for 11 years ,I have retail store and gas station with my relative ,I have no paper

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/6/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello Tony my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

May I ask you what your question is? I suspect you may be asking how you can become legal.

How did you enter the country?

Are you married? Is your spouse a US citizen?

Judith