Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

CAN SOME ONE WHOSE WORK PERMIT IS APPROVED BUT I 485 IS TO…

Customer Question
CAN SOME ONE WHOSE WORK...
CAN SOME ONE WHOSE WORK PERMIT IS APPROVED BUT I 485 IS TO BE DECIDED BY THE JUDGE FOR OVERSTAYING VISA , WHERE THE PETITION FOR EXTENSION IS STILL PENDING WITH USCIS AND NO DECISION HAS BEEN GIVEN, NOR PETITION REJECTED
THANKS
ALAM
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I am not following your facts. How can you be in proceedings for overstay if your petition for extension is still pending You would be in a period of stay authorized by the attorney general.

Also I am not sure what your question is regarding EAD?

Judith

Ely, Counselor at Law