Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Iam an international student my f1 status was terminated due…

Customer Question
hi iam an international student...
hi iam an international student my f1 status was terminated due to i didnt pay the fee in proper time and even i have an case my case file no:05337610
and my question is can i cross the border or reinstatement f1 which was the best option
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/5/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

When was your status terminated?

Hello there:

I am just checking in to see if you were able to read the question I sent you. Please let me know the answer so I can help with your question.

Thank you.