Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Judith I'm ***** ***** i have visa under L1A and i'd like…

Customer Question
Hi Judith I'm *****...

Hi Judith I'm ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have visa under L1A and i'd like change the role within company but..my new role is not really cross-functional managerial role, it's more like individual focused role now is it still possible to use L1A?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/4/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hi thank you for requesting me.

I don't understand the position you are looking to change to within the company.

Are you going to manage a department of subordinates?

It is difficult to answer without knowing what type of management position this is going to be.

Judith