Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What is immigration quota from Italy, Discussion with

Customer Question
What is immigration quota...

What is immigration quota from Italy

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Discussion with freinds

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/29/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

For which type of visa? Immigrant visa? Non-immigrant visa? Lottery?

Ely, Counselor at Law