Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I got married feb.27 2015 i have not adjusted statuas

Customer Question
because she was drinking and...
i got married feb.27 2015 i have not adjusted statuas because she was drinking and we had problems. i came home from work and she was gone. think she went to a shelter. i think she is going to clam abuse mental. what are my options. she left 4 days ago
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/28/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Why do you think she is going to claim mental abuse?

She is at a shelter for abused woman. I was having problems with her drinking and didn't file the adjustment for status because I was afraid I never hit her but she said I talked to her bad

Ok thanks for the information. When you say what are your options, in relation to what are you referring to?

Ely, Counselor at Law