Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Does an alien have any rights to bring you to court reason…

Customer Question
Hello, does an alien have...
Hello, does an alien have any rights to bring you to court for any reason if he was deported and then returned? his charge now is code-ero- 1326. has warrents in ny. for forgery 5,000.00 bail jumping.thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

This is a civil suit, I assume?

This is a civil suit, I assume?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Unfortunately, yes, a person out of status/illegal in the U.S. could still sue someone civilly. Could you get that person deported? Yes, if they have no permission to be here. Will that eliminate the law suit against you? No, but it could make it harder for the person to continue forward with the case. They would have to hire an attorney to represent them to do so.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.