Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

After been bounced J1 visa on 214() grounds, I realised a…

Customer Question
After been bounced for a...
After been bounced for a J1 visa on 214(b) grounds, I realised a mistake I made in my form. I was asked if I have made travel plans. the ideal response should be 'no' since I did not have a visa yet. I have filled another ds-160 for another interview, what should I expect ? How best can I prove it was a mistake because i realise my finger prints were taken after the interview?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/26/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

What is the specific question asked? Please provide it for me, verbatim.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.