Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I am seeking an answer to what vaccinations are required

Customer Question
for my wife to complete...
I am seeking an answer to what vaccinations are required for my wife to complete her I-693 vaccination form. I am looking for a breakdown of exactly what would be age appropriate for a 25 year old female. I also need to know if the shots are a series. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/26/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 year ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

For a 25 year old female it would be: Measles, mumps, rubella, polio, diphtheria toxoids and tetanus, pertussis, seasonal flu depending no the month, and any other vaccinations that are requires at the time that may vary.

She should take a vaccination record to show if she already has any of these within the required time.

No, they are not a series. She will only be required to receive a single dose of each vaccine when she goes to get hte medical exam with the civil surgeon.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again.. I am just checking in to see if you were able to read my answer to you and if you had any follow up questions I can help with. Hopefully I have earned your positive rating and you can come back to issue the rating. Thanks!

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney