Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

This question is regarding a I-94 visa girl friend. What…

Customer Question
This question is regarding a...
This question is regarding a I-94 visa for my girl friend. What specific documents is she required to present to the immigration officer? She lives in Cd Juarez and has a BCC. I am an American citizen and live in EL Paso, TX.....The purpose of her visa is to permit us to travel into the interior of the US for vacations or family visits many times every month
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/24/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

That's not a good situation. How is she going to prove that she won't just marry you and apply for Residency after she gets in?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

First, she should avoid any mention of you. Second, she should have some valid and truthful reason to visit that has nothing to do with you. Third, here is a link to a list of things that she can carry with her to show non-immigrant intent and strong ties to her country:

https://help.cbp.gov/ci/fattach/get/46680/0/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzk3NDE3MzcxL3NpZC85M1BEQ0lSbA==/filename/Intentions+and+Ties.pdf

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!