Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How do I get someone to check if any of the workers are

Customer Question
legal when I'm about 90%...
How do I get someone to check if any of the workers are legal when I'm about 90% sure they are not
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/23/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Make a report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and they can audit the company to see the status of the employees. Here is a link:

http://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Or you can call the ICE hotline at 1-(866)(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!