Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Experience:  Immigration Law Expert
10285032

I need too renew my crad back

Customer Question

I need too renew my green crad back
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My green crad expire
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

When did your green card expire? Is it s 2 year or 10 year green card?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Resident since 06/24/02
08/26/15 card expires

Hello again.

That is not a problem. You are still considered a valid permanent resident so do not worry about that. In order to renew your green card you need to submit Form I-90 immediately. You can do this online and pay with credit card or with the paper form and send a check or money order. The fee is $450. You can find the paper application here https://www.uscis.gov/i-90

You can find the electronic application here https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/file-form-i-90-online

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What website am go to replace my green card back ?

I sent you the website here.

You can file the regular application https://www.uscis.gov/i-90

I hope this helps and I hope you understand that the only way that I receive credit is if you give me a positive rating by choosing the happy faces or the stars. Thank you.

Hello again.. I am just checking in to see if you were able to read my answer to you and if you had any follow up questions I can help with. Hopefully I have earned your positive rating and you can come back to issue the rating. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.
The previous expert provided you the information you asked for based on the information you provided and it was correct. Did you have further questions?