Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can I apply L1 extension and premium process the card unde r…

Customer Question
Can I apply for the...
Can I apply for the L1 extension and premium process the green card unde r L 1 at the same time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
My L 1 is expiring on 3/01/2016; I am sending the L 1 extension request tomorrow, Can I send the I 140 for green card at the same time I am requesting L 1 extension.
2/21/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be immigration attorney helping you today.

Yes, you can file both at around the same time since the L1 visa is a dual intent visa so there is no issue for both to be pending at the same time.

ood luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.