How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3956
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My date of birth in card is wrong so how can I change it

Customer Question

My date of birth in green card is wrong so how can I change it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Was the error caused by the Department of Homeland Security? If not, what caused the error?

Related Immigration Law Questions