Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am the host to someone on a visitor visa. We are no longer

Customer Question

Hi there, I am the host to someone on a visitor visa. We are no longer friends. how do i cancel her visa
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I no longer want to take responsibility for her actions in America. I had written a letter and she was approved for a visa a few days ago
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you give an I-134 Affidavit of Support or just a letter of invitation?

Judith