Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am the host to someone on a visitor visa. We are no longer…

Customer Question
Hi there, I am...

Hi there, I am the host to someone on a visitor visa. We are no longer friends. how do i cancel her visa

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I no longer want to take responsibility for her actions in America. I had written a letter and she was approved for a visa a few days ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/18/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you give an I-134 Affidavit of Support or just a letter of invitation?

Judith