Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

, This is regarding my greencard application I had an…

Customer Question
This is regarding my...

This is regarding my greencard application I had an adjustment of status interview last week, which i missed by mistake and just received a denial notice in the mail

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/18/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you just realize you missed the appt when you got the denial or did you contact USCIS and request a reschedule as soon as you became aware of your mistake?

Judith