How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3963
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A U.S. Citizen marrying a citizen from Venezuela
, I

Customer Question

A U.S. Citizen marrying a citizen from Venezuela
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I live in the United States and she lives in Venezuela
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

How can I help you specifically regarding your case?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there.. I see that you have not viewed my question to you yet. Once you reply I can go ahead and answer all your questions regarding the situation with your fiance. Hope to hear from you soon.