Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

, I have a EB1C going on at the moment with I140, 485

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. How can...
Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a EB1C going on at the moment with I140, 485 pending
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Before EB1 I also filed a perm though EB2 and my perm is approved
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: So Can I file another I140(EB2) as a backup
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Question is like can I file two I140 simaltneously or will the second I140 impact my first I140's approval?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Yes. Nothing prevents a person from having multiple I-140s in different categories or multiple I-130s as well, all pending at the same time. Once one is approved and the Priority Date is current, you can then file an I-485 based upon that petition.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.