Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Im in Alaska usa petition my wife she is in the Philippines

Customer Question

hello im in Alaska usa petition my wife she is in the Philippines she just wait for my affidavit of support for the interview but we are confuse about the police clearance she was working in Saudi Arabia before maybe a year ago for two years there do the usembassy requires the police clearance
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

If she lived in Saudi Arabia for more than 12 months and she was over 16, then she will also need a police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia. She can try to contact the Saudi Arabian embassy in the Philippines to ask them for one or how she can get one from Saudi Arabia, but she will need it.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want my anawer he didnt answer my question correctly my wife is in the phil. already does she still need the saudi police clearance the saudi no longer issue if the person is no longer in the country

Hello Ernesto. I did answer you. Let me be clear. It does NOT matter that your spouse is in the Philippines now. Because she is from the Philippines and living there now, she MUST provide a police clearance letter from the Philippines. If she was living before in Saudi Arabia for at least 12 months and she was over 16 years of age, she MUST ALSO submit a police clearance letter from Saudi Arabia. So she will need TWO police clearance letters, one from the Philippines and one from Saudi Arabia. It does not matter that she no longer lives in Saudi Arabia.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Thank you!

Ernesto, it looks like the payment for the phone call did not go through. Can you check with the bank that issued that credit card? Or perhaps use a different one?

Hello Ernesto. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello Ernesto. Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.