Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a traffic speeding ticket, In addition I am going to…

Customer Question
I have a traffic...

I have a traffic speeding ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

In addition I am going to Turkey (I am student here)

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?

I am student here and I have F-1 type visa

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/12/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What is your specific question regarding the speeding ticket and your F1 status?