Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I'm doing a Fiance Visa and I'm doing the I-134 Affidavit of…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm Adelisa and I'm...
Hello, I'm Adelisa and I'm doing a Fiance Visa and I'm doing the I-134 Affidavit of Support for my Fiance which is in Bosnia and Hercegovina. There is a question on the Affidavit of support that asks. If a U.S. Citizen through parents or marriage, give certificate of citizen number. I don't have a Certificate I only have my passport, what do I write in that blank?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
2/4/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name if Jennifer and I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Wherever it asks for certificate number just write "copy of US passport provided" and you should not have any issues with this.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.