Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How much cost fee when I fill I-601form.

Customer Question
How much cost fee when...
How much cost fee when I fill I-601form .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is the I-601 for? To forgive what? Is it the I-601 or I-601A? And will it be an in-country I-601 totally done within the U.S. or is it the I-601 that is done outside of the U.S.?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

The filing fee for the I-601 is $585.

The filing fee for the I-601A is $670.

As far as a lawyer's fee, that really depends on the complexity of the case and if you just want the lawyer to fill out the form for you or if you want the lawyer to also review evidence and guide, or if you want the lawyer to do everything for you and represent your case. It could be from $300 to $3000 or more.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.