Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Im getting married to a ukrainian girl. She will be here on

Customer Question

im getting married to a ukrainian girl. She will be here on a tourist visa. Once we marry can we apply for a green card or permanent visa
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WE want to marry here in US she has tourist visa then can we apply for grenn card or permanent residence
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Are you a US Citizen?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.