Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Judith Do I have to pay. I need some help..
, I am on…

Customer Question
Hi Judith Do...

Hi Judith Do I have to pay for this. I need some help..

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am on E2 visa in the US. I want to leave the company I work for... to cut a long story short. they have changed the goal posts.. around commission etc. I want to stay in the US. - what are my options?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
I hope there is a way I can move companies. I would even consider working for myself if that is remotely possible
2/1/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

JustAnswer is not a free service.

Judith

I have put my card details in. just waiting for a reply

What are your educational and work experience qualifications?

Judith