Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My Daughter petition was filed under F2A category, PD.is…

Customer Question
Hi, My Daughter petition...

Hi, My Daughter petition was filed under F2A category, PD.is November 2013 and her petition date approval is April, 25, 2014. I paid for immigrant visa application on March 2, 2015. she become 21 Years old on 3/7/2015 and I become USC. on April, 2, 2015 and her visa category was converted to F2A.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I also paind for her visa on April, 2015. after getting an invoice number from NVC since F2A is current.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/31/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I don't understand what you are saying about converting to F2A.. Do you mean F1?

What country, I am not certain her F1 petition is current if that is the conversion you are referring to.

Judith

Ely, Counselor at Law