Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

, i got an G56 latter
,

Customer Question
I got an G56...

I got an G56 latter

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/27/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Sounds like you applied for Adjustment of Status and it is an appointment for an interview, correct? How are you applying?

Excuse me, but you didn't ask any questions. You just made a statement, "i got an G56 latter" I am trying to get more information about your case. You are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer, so it costs you nothing to respond. What is the basis of your Adjustment of Status and what questions do you have for me?