How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3933
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get to the fiancé visa form that I filled out?

Customer Question

how do I get to the fiancé visa form that I filled out?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

If you understand that, please answer the following:

I'm not sure I understand. Are you the petitioner (US citizen) or beneficiary?

Which form, the I-129F? Or the DS-160?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
form I-129F, I am the petitioner, I have filled out the entire form and I am trying to locate the file so that I can file the form with the proper filing system. I also may need assistance with the filing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an order number of 15735390-360, I do not know if this number is ***** to the form that I am trying to locate in your system or not, hopefully it will be helpful
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you. I gave a few comments and questions before I can give an appropriate answer.

First, you have not reached the USCIS, the agency with which you filed the I-129F. This is a third party informational source, which has Experts who can answer questions related to US immigration policies and procedures, laws and regulations.

Now, you say you have filled out the form and you are trying to locate the file so you can file the form.

When you say you are trying to locate the file, what file are you referring to? There would not be a file or record of the I-129F is you have not yet filed it with the USCIS?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your telling me (so I understand correctly) the form I filled out is no longer in existence with in your system. I have lost the entire form with all the information on it? I am not interested in calling you on the phone. I just need to be able to locate this form with the information on it. I was under the impression that the form would be saved so that I could file it when I was ready to file.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.


Again, this is a third party informational source. This is not the US government agency. So whatever you filed to them is not in our possession. I am just here to provide information.

Now, electronic preparation and filing of this form is not offered by the US Citizenship and Immigration Service. On what webpage or website did you prepare the I-129F form that you refer to?