Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

NOT J. Senmartin, Esq. * What constitutes USCIS's definition…

Customer Question
NOT for Guillermo J. Senmartin...
NOT for Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. *What constitutes USCIS’s definition in I-485 of “Illicitly trafficked in any controlled substance, or knowingly assisted, abetted, or colluded in the illicit trafficking of any controlled substance?” Does it mean a
person caught at customs trafficking drugs? or does it mean drugs in the mail seized are seized by U.S. Customs and destroyed constitute trafficking? Or does it mean drugs in the mail seized are seized by U.S. Customs which are eventually destroyed constitute trafficking?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Please cancel this thread.
1/27/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Do you want to pursue this or have me contact customer service and have the thread locked?

Judith

please close this thread. Thank you.
Ely, Counselor at Law