Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Immagration question

Customer Question
Immagration question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/26/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What may I answer for you today?

What may I answer for you today?

Hello Frank. You said you had an immigration question, but I do not see it. Can you please elaborate? Thank you.

Hello Frank. I'd like to help you out but I do not see your question. Can you please elaborate? Thank you.