Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have my US visa student visa which got cancelled in

Customer Question
I have my US...

I have my US visa student visa which got cancelled in immigration with a withdrawal form. may I know what does it mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He suspected me that i might be working as parttime and at my first visa interview i did not mention about my sister who is working here already he thought i was lying and hided details and told me to go back and apply for new visa they have writen cancelled with pen on my visa and wrriten in brackets as revoked and attached a withdrawal form with passport

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

When you say, "he", you mean the immigration officer? Did you used to have F-1 student status in the U.S. and you left to get new visa stamping or this is your first visa to come to the U.S.?