Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I just found out I have a probation warrant completeing my…

Customer Question
***** *****, I just...

***** *****, I just found out I have a probation warrant for not completeing my restitition. My husband has a interview with immgration soon. My attorney is trying to take care of the warrant. Will the warrant show up at the immigration interview

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I just found out I have a probation warrant for not completeing my restitition. My husband has a interview with immgration soon. My attorney is trying to take care of the warrant. Will the warrant show up at the immigration interviewRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/immigration-law/9d29l-all-i-need-expert-advise-complex-scenario-my.html#ixzz3yH18EeCJ

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/25/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

If you understand that, please answer the following:

​Are you asking if YOUR warrant will show up in HIS immigration processing?

that is what I am asking. I don't want either of us to be embaraased.
We have the interview soon.

Were you convicted of an offense? If so, what?

Bad Check
Will this warrant come up during the interview?

In what state did this conviction occur? And for what value?

When you say your attorney is fixing it, what do you mean?

Expert James
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer