Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If I was in a relationship with my boyfriend and I got

Customer Question

If I was in a relationship with my boyfriend and I got pregnant and after I got pregnant I found out that he was married and when he got caught and I told her they decided to stay married so that he can get his citizenship and now the that he divorce because I left him he's trying to file for full custody of my daughter I went to court yesterday and I didn't have an attorney so they gave him temporary custody what can I do
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.