Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am looking transfer issues
, My H1 transfer is

Customer Question
Hi, My name is*****...

Hi, My name is***** am looking for H1 transfer issues

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My H1 transfer is initiated by Company A and I have a full time offer with Company B Is there a problem if I have 2 H1 transfers back to back?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/20/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hi Jaya, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

No, there is not a problem if you apply for another transfer to Company B back to back as you are in valid status (I-94 has not expired).

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again.. I'm just checking if you were able to view my answer and ask if you have any follow up questions.

Please so let me know so that I can hopefully earn your positive rating.