Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Vasavi
, I am on h1b and filed I 485 AOS in dec 2015…

Customer Question
I am on h1b...

I am on h1b and filed I 485 AOS in dec 2015

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/19/2016
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 years ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello Vasavi:

Please tell me what your exact question is regarding your your I-485 AOS?

Hi Vasavi: It's been a few days since you sent your question and I asked you to clarify. Please reply when you can since that's the only way I will know your exact question in order to help you.

Thanks!