Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Vasavi
, I am on h1b and filed I 485 AOS in dec 2015

Customer Question

Customer: vasavi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am on h1b and filed I 485 AOS in dec 2015
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Immigration Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Vasavi:

Please tell me what your exact question is regarding your your I-485 AOS?

Hi Vasavi: It's been a few days since you sent your question and I asked you to clarify. Please reply when you can since that's the only way I will know your exact question in order to help you.

Thanks!